Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
Apple and Google are moving into each other's markets - but who will come out ahead?
This is Google's knockout round, there's no way around that. For many, the Google is the internet, and it has had much success with online documents, mapping and, of course, search, and is constantly innovating in the area.
Apple has it's online successes, notably iTunes, which the firm will increasingly use as the hub of its cloud based services. But its strongest area - music - is increasingly under threat from better, cheaper rivals, and Google itself is considering a move into the area. Pair that with its fixation on picking fights with former friends such as Adobe, and it's no wonder Steve Jobs is such a fan of the Apple walled garden.
For the web, Google wins, without a doubt.
In This Article
- 1Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 2Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 3Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape - currently reading
- 4Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 5Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 6Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 7Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 8Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 9Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
What you need to know about migrating to SAP S/4HANA
Factors to assess how and when to begin migrationDownload now
Your enterprise cloud solutions guide
Infrastructure designed to meet your company's IT needs for next-generation cloud applicationsDownload now
Testing for compliance just became easier
How you can use technology to ensure compliance in your organisationDownload now
Best practices for implementing security awareness training
How to develop a security awareness programme that will actually change behaviourDownload now