Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
Apple and Google are moving into each other's markets - but who will come out ahead?
We simply couldn't decide who takes the win for enterprise (so Microsoft, then) or mobile. Apple took the finance and hardware rounds, while Google leads the way in leadership and the internet and software.
Both firms face major challenges; Apple's seem to be the focus at the moment, but Google's just won't go away.
So what's it all mean? To us, the winner will be whichever firm takes the mobile round, and right now it's simply too close to call. Apple is leading the way, but Google is right on its heels. Let us know in the comments where you would place your bet...
In This Article
- 1Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 2Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 3Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 4Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 5Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 6Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 7Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 8Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape
- 9Apple vs Google: Tale of the tape - currently reading
Five lessons learned from the pivot to a distributed workforce
Delivering continuity and scale with a remote work strategyDownload now
Connected experiences in a digital transformation
Enable businesses to meet the demands of the futureDownload now
Simplify to secure
Reduce complexity by integrating your security ecosystemDownload now
Enhance the safety and security of your people, assets and operations
Enable a true vision of security with an engineered solution based on hyperconverged and storage platformsDownload now