Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Making strategic technology decisions that impact your business is never easy. The IT Pro leader board is here to offer advice and guidance as well as sharing the benefit of their collective experience.
Paul and his team are responsible for providing IT services and support for some 1,200 staff at the London office, in addition to some 500 regional staff.
Paul recently made some significant IT infrastructure changes as part of a change programme that saw Cancer Research upgrade its estate by consolidating seven buildings into one in London and merging operations centres into one new centre in Oxford.
A move from Windows XP to Windows 7 lay at the heart of the recent transformation, in addition to rolling out a virtual desktop for most staff.
Cancer Research UK is now able to offer a high level of IT service across a host of devices and locations. At any given time, the organisation's fundraisers and researchers are located in different geographies and have very different computing needs. Paul and his team must deliver an IT Service to support their mission to beat cancer.
Prior to joining Cancer Research, Paul worked as CIO for Barclaycard.
In This Article
- 1Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 2Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board - currently reading
- 3Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 4Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 5Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 6Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 7Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 8Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 9Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 10Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 11Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
What you need to know about migrating to SAP S/4HANA
Factors to assess how and when to begin migrationDownload now
Your enterprise cloud solutions guide
Infrastructure designed to meet your company's IT needs for next-generation cloud applicationsDownload now
Testing for compliance just became easier
How you can use technology to ensure compliance in your organisationDownload now
Best practices for implementing security awareness training
How to develop a security awareness programme that will actually change behaviourDownload now