Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Making strategic technology decisions that impact your business is never easy. The IT Pro leader board is here to offer advice and guidance as well as sharing the benefit of their collective experience.
Paul and his team are responsible for providing IT services and support for some 1,200 staff at the London office, in addition to some 500 regional staff.
Paul recently made some significant IT infrastructure changes as part of a change programme that saw Cancer Research upgrade its estate by consolidating seven buildings into one in London and merging operations centres into one new centre in Oxford.
A move from Windows XP to Windows 7 lay at the heart of the recent transformation, in addition to rolling out a virtual desktop for most staff.
Cancer Research UK is now able to offer a high level of IT service across a host of devices and locations. At any given time, the organisation's fundraisers and researchers are located in different geographies and have very different computing needs. Paul and his team must deliver an IT Service to support their mission to beat cancer.
Prior to joining Cancer Research, Paul worked as CIO for Barclaycard.
In This Article
- 1Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 2Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board - currently reading
- 3Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 4Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 5Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 6Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 7Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 8Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 9Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 10Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 11Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Security analytics for your multi-cloud deployments
IBM Security QRadar SIEM solution briefDownload now
Five reasons to move to the cloud
Join the enterprises moving their workloads to the cloudDownload now
Architecting hybrid IT and edge for digital advantage
Why business leaders should consider a hybrid IT strategyDownload now
Six reasons to accelerate remote asset monitoring with AI
How to optimise resources, increase productivity, and grow profit margins with AIDownload now