Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Making strategic technology decisions that impact your business is never easy. The IT Pro leader board is here to offer advice and guidance as well as sharing the benefit of their collective experience.
Paul and his team are responsible for providing IT services and support for some 1,200 staff at the London office, in addition to some 500 regional staff.
Paul recently made some significant IT infrastructure changes as part of a change programme that saw Cancer Research upgrade its estate by consolidating seven buildings into one in London and merging operations centres into one new centre in Oxford.
A move from Windows XP to Windows 7 lay at the heart of the recent transformation, in addition to rolling out a virtual desktop for most staff.
Cancer Research UK is now able to offer a high level of IT service across a host of devices and locations. At any given time, the organisation's fundraisers and researchers are located in different geographies and have very different computing needs. Paul and his team must deliver an IT Service to support their mission to beat cancer.
Prior to joining Cancer Research, Paul worked as CIO for Barclaycard.
In This Article
- 1Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 2Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board - currently reading
- 3Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 4Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 5Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 6Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 7Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 8Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 9Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 10Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 11Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Application security fallacies and realities
Web application attacks are the most common vulnerability, so what is the truth about application security?Download now
Your first step researching Managed File Transfer
Advice and expertise on researching the right MFT solution for your businessDownload now
The KPIs you should be measuring
How MSPs can measure performance and evaluate their relationships with clientsDownload now
Life in the digital workspace
A guide to technology and the changing concept of workspaceDownload now