Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Making strategic technology decisions that impact your business is never easy. The IT Pro leader board is here to offer advice and guidance as well as sharing the benefit of their collective experience.
John Finch was recently appointed global CIO for Experian, a FTSE 100 company.
After graduation, John joined Price Waterhouse. He then joined Mercury Communications (Cable and Wireless) initially on Financial Systems, before moving into Billing Systems Development, becoming a developer and then an analyst. Since then, prior to Experian, he worked in development and IT delivery in manufacturing at Heinz and Unipart, and in financial services and human capital management at SHL.
John is a non-executive director at OPP Ltd and a trustee and director of the Greenwood Academy Trust. He is married with one teenage daughter and two dogs. He lives in Lincolnshire.
In This Article
- 1Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 2Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 3Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board - currently reading
- 4Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 5Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 6Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 7Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 8Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 9Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 10Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Preparing for AI-enabled cyber attacks
MIT technology review insightsDownload now
Cloud storage performance analysis
Storage performance and value of the IONOS cloud Compute EngineDownload now
The Forrester Wave: Top security analytics platforms
The 11 providers that matter most and how they stack upDownload now
Harness data to reinvent your organisation
Build a data strategy for the next wave of cloud innovationDownload now