Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Making strategic technology decisions that impact your business is never easy. The IT Pro leader board is here to offer advice and guidance as well as sharing the benefit of their collective experience.
John Finch was recently appointed global CIO for Experian, a FTSE 100 company.
After graduation, John joined Price Waterhouse. He then joined Mercury Communications (Cable and Wireless) initially on Financial Systems, before moving into Billing Systems Development, becoming a developer and then an analyst. Since then, prior to Experian, he worked in development and IT delivery in manufacturing at Heinz and Unipart, and in financial services and human capital management at SHL.
John is a non-executive director at OPP Ltd and a trustee and director of the Greenwood Academy Trust. He is married with one teenage daughter and two dogs. He lives in Lincolnshire.
In This Article
- 1Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 2Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 3Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board - currently reading
- 4Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 5Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 6Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 7Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 8Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 9Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 10Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 11Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Navigating the new normal: A fast guide to remote working
A smooth transition will support operations for years to comeDownload now
Leading the data race
The trends driving the future of data scienceDownload now
How to create 1:1 customer experiences at scale
Meet the technology capable of delivering the personalisation your customers craveDownload now
How to achieve daily SAP releases
Accelerate the pace of SAP change to support your digital strategyDownload now