Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Making strategic technology decisions that impact your business is never easy. The IT Pro leader board is here to offer advice and guidance as well as sharing the benefit of their collective experience.
Simon has more than 10 years' experience in technical support, project management, network design,
security and IT management.
His early career was spent at one of the world's leading electronics conglomerates, but, in 2008, he became CIO at London-based chartered accounts and tax advisory firm haysmacintyre. In this role, Simon has designed and implemented major new systems, including an electronic audit approach, electronic document management, secure mobile computing and secure/resilient computer room facilities during office relocations.
With public cloud not a viable option, this accounting firm has implemented an on-premise private cloud infrastructure and plans to move further into the cloud as a result.
Simon recently talked about his company's cloud computing experiences at IT Pro's Cloud Summit.
In This Article
- 1Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 2Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 3Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 4Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board - currently reading
- 5Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 6Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 7Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 8Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 9Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 10Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 11Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Staying ahead of the game in the world of data
Create successful marketing campaigns by understanding your customers betterDownload now
Remote working 2020: Advantages and challenges
Discover how to overcome remote working challengesDownload now
Keep your data available with snapshot technology
Synology’s solution to your data protection problemDownload now
After the lockdown - reinventing the way your business works
Your guide to ensuring business continuity, no matter the crisisDownload now