Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Making strategic technology decisions that impact your business is never easy. The IT Pro leader board is here to offer advice and guidance as well as sharing the benefit of their collective experience.
Phil has a first class honours degree in physics, and a doctorate in nuclear physics, both from St Edmund Hall, University of Oxford.
Phil has worked solely in the Higher Education (HE) sector. His early career was in what is now termed eLearning, first as a courseware developer in physics at Cardiff University, next as an eLearning advisor working with academics at the University of Hull, and finally in a strategic head of eLearning-equivalent role at King's College London.
He then moved into IT senior management, first as assistant director of Information Services at Aberystwyth University, next as head of ICT at the University of Plymouth, and currently as director of IT at Loughborough University.
Phil's own background in academic research, learning and student experience has allowed him to lead in key areas in the rapidly emerging competitive HE marketplace. His novel approach to infrastructure, including hybrid cloud, has allowed the millions of pounds saved to be invested elsewhere, further helping to maintain Loughborough's top ranking.
In This Article
- 1Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 2Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 3Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 4Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 5Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 6Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 7Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board - currently reading
- 8Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 9Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 10Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
- 11Introducing the IT Pro Leader Board
Managing security risk and compliance in a challenging landscape
How key technology partners grow with your organisationDownload now
Security best practices for PostgreSQL
Securing data with PostgreSQLDownload now
Transform your MSP business into a money-making machine
Benefits and challenges of a recurring revenue modelDownload now
The care and feeding of cloud
How to support cloud infrastructure post-migrationWatch now