IT Pro is a comprehensive technology news & reviews hub for IT professionals. Follow our practical advice to guide yourself through the maze of IT investment.
IT Pro provides real-world insight and advice to guide business and technology decision makers through the maze of information and communication technology investment.
IT Pro is fast becoming the essential place for all IT coverage in the UK, offering breaking IT news, along with analysis and comment, interviews, reviews, opinion, multimedia content and more.
Who we are
IT Pro presents users with the most comprehensive resource for their business IT decision-making needs. It offers real-world advice and guidance for real-world IT decision makers in the following ways:
- Unrivalled news coverage of global news that matters to UK IT professionals
- Analysis - the bigger picture on breaking news, current trends and new technologies
- Reviews - unbiased, in-depth, authoritative business IT product reviews and tutorials
- Case studies benefit from the experience of others who have been there and can help guide and advice
- Video - interviews with industry leaders, product first looks, event coverage
- Podcasts - weekly conversations on industry trends with the biggest names in IT
- Exclusive in-depth articles on the biggest issues in business IT, in the form of our monthly digital magazine IT Pro 20/20
|Maggie Holland||Global Editorial & Content Marketing Directoremail@example.com|
|Dale Walker||Managing Editor & Editor of IT Pro 20/20 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Cannon||Managing Directoremail@example.com|
IT Pro is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (which regulates the UK’s magazine and newspaper industry). We abide by the Editors’ Code of Practice and are committed to upholding the highest standards of journalism. If you think that we have not met those standards and want to make a complaint please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, or if you would like more information about IPSO or the Editors’ Code, contact IPSO on 0300 123 2220 or visit www.ipso.co.uk.
IT Pro is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Visit our corporate site www.futurenet.com
© Future Publishing Limited, Quay House, The Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA. All rights reserved. England and Wales company registration number 2008885