The IT Pro Podcast: Five years of Windows 10
We look back on Microsoft's forever-OS with special guest Darien Graham-Smith
Microsoft still rules the roost when it comes to desktop operating systems, but gone are the days of yearly version updates; the new model is one of constant iteration and (supposed) improvement. In this episode, co-hosts Adam and Jane sit down with PC Pro associate editor Darien Graham-Smith to discuss the ins and outs of Windows 10, including how it relates to its predecessors, the pros and cons of upgrading, and why you need a solid rollout strategy.
Elsewhere, we discuss a cyber security company being hit by an insider attack, Azure's bid to unify the data centre and the evolution of the neighborhood watch.
- Neighbourhood Watch partners with Avast to tackle cyber crime
- Trend Micro insider sells customer data to scammers
- Meet Azure Arc, a Microsoft platform for those that want a bit of everything
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 hands-on review: The best 2-in-1 ever?
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 hands-on review: Powerfully tempting
- What is multi-cloud?
- What is hybrid cloud?
- Multi-cloud vs hybrid cloud what's the difference?
- What to do if you're still running Windows 7
- Time is up for Windows 7: How do you migrate to Windows 10?
- Microsoft gives SMBs reprieve on Windows 7 support
- Windows 10 is finally the world's most popular desktop OS