The IT Pro Podcast: Modernising money management
How cloud technology, APIs and DevOps are revitalising digital banking
Banking is changing; the financial services industry is no more immune to digital transformation than any other sector, and new technologies like cloud platforms, APIs and continuous integration have allowed new challengers to emerge and old incumbents to revitalise their practices.
One company that’s helping transform money management is Yolt, an ING-backed startup that has recently added current accounts and contactless cards to its offering. In this week’s episode, we speak to Yolt CTO Roderick Simons to discuss the engineering challenges of this expansion, how the API economy has accelerated Yolt’s business, and why the future of banking is in the cloud.
- The future of business banking now
- What are biometrics?
- Only skin deep: The state of biometric security
- Fintech sector voices concern over future funding
- Banks and fintech firms using tech firms to fight deepfake fraud
- Remote working: Are you ready for the new normal?
- How do I best support my remote workers?
- What is DevOps?
- The IT Pro Podcast: DevOps for fun and profit
- What is open banking and why does it matter to your business?
- What Open Banking means for the security of our money
- The API economy: What your business needs to know
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
B2B under quarantine
Key B2C e-commerce features B2B need to adopt to surviveDownload now
The top three IT pains of the new reality and how to solve them
Driving more resiliency with unified operations and service managementDownload now
The five essentials from your endpoint security partner
Empower your MSP business to operate efficientlyDownload now
How fashion retailers are redesigning their digital future
Fashion retail guideDownload now