The IT Pro Podcast: Beyond Brexit
The UK has officially left the EU, so what happens now?
The issue of Brexit has been looming over the UK for more than three years - but now that it's finally a reality, how can businesses prepare themselves for the changes that lie ahead?
We talk to former CIO, experienced IT industry veteran and Gartner VP analyst Stewart Buchanan to find out how much certainty organisations currently have, as well as the best way they can insulate themselves from potential disruption and secure their future productivity.
We also look at Vodafone's decision to remove Huawei from its core network, the potential morale-lowering effect of penetration tests, and the departure of long-time Linked CEO Jeff Weiner after more than a decade leading the ubiquitous business network.
- Vodafone to remove Huawei equipment from its core networks
- Ethics of red team security testing questioned in new report
- Stories from the front line: The secrets of the Red Team revealed
- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty steps down
- LinkedIn’s CEO steps aside after 11 years in charge
- How bad will Brexit be for tech?
- GDPR and Brexit: How will one affect the other?
- Ireland's fintech sector capitalising on Brexit
- Small businesses are looking to expand to mitigate Brexit impact
- CMA seeks to fill post-Brexit regulatory void as it eyes big tech
- Brexit could lead to massive IT job boom
- UK-US post-Brexit data flow agreement could water down regulation standards
- Small businesses ‘unprepared’ for no-deal Brexit
- Now is the time to embrace remote working
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
Unlocking collaboration: Making software work better together
How to improve collaboration and agility with the right techDownload now
Four steps to field service excellence
How to thrive in the experience economyDownload now
Six things a developer should know about Postgres
Why enterprises are choosing PostgreSQLDownload now
The path to CX excellence for B2B services
The four stages to thrive in the experience economyDownload now