Everything you need to know about IT Pro Live
Speaker Q&As, agenda overviews and more...
As the world grapples with the ongoing coronavirus crisis, countries around the globe have gone into lockdown, but for many organisations, that doesn’t mean they've stopped doing business.
In fact, the challenges faced by IT teams are harder than ever, as they grapple with supporting remote workers and new usage models in addition to the day-to-day pressures of delivering business value. Now more than ever, CIOs, business leaders and IT specialists need expert insight to guide them through these unprecedented times.
That’s why we’ve launched IT Pro Live: a five-day virtual conference covering all the topics that IT leaders need to know about, including remote working, cloud, cyber security, innovation, transformation and much more. We’ll be discussing the impact of COVID-19 and how IT can help mitigate it, but also delving into the other issues and challenges that tech teams have to grapple with outside of the current situation.
Over the course of the week, you’ll hear from speakers including:
- Puppet field CTO Nigel Kersten
- Deloitte managing partner Rebecca George OBE
- RSA CTO Zulfikar Ranzan
- OpenUK CEO Amanda Brock
- Just Eat CISO Kevin Fielder
- Box CIO Paul Chapman
- Adidas CIO Fumbi Chima
...and many, many more.
The event will take place from 22 to 26 June, and you can register for your free ticket now. Sessions will run from 1.30 PM to 6.30 PM BST (8.30 AM to 1.30 PM EDT), with all sessions available to re-watch on-demand afterwards. Full agenda details and speaker information can be found on the IT Pro Live website.
We’re looking forward to hearing the insights our speakers have to share, and we hope you’ll join us in June for IT Pro’s first-ever conference event.
In This Article
- 1Everything you need to know about IT Pro Live - currently reading
- 2IT Pro Live Q&A: Jon Topper, CEO of The Scale Factory
- 3IT Pro Live Q&A: Douglas Squirrel and Jeffrey Fredrick, authors of Agile Conversations
- 4IT Pro Live Q&A: Marc Pell, CTO of Tempcover
- 5IT Pro Live Q&A: Audra Simons, director of Forcepoint Innovation Labs
- 6IT Pro Live Q&A: Caroline Carruthers, chief executive of Carruthers and Jackson
- 7IT Pro Live Q&A: Rob Chapman, CEO of Firebrand Training
2021 Thales cloud security study
The challenges of cloud data protection and access management in a hybrid and multi cloud worldFree download
IDC agility assessment
The competitive advantage in adaptabilityFree Download
Digital transformation insights from CIOs for CIOs
Transformation pilotes, co-pilots, and engineersFree download
What ITDMs did next - and what they should be doing now
Enable continued collaboration and communication for hybrid workers