Webinar: Embracing Managed Services
Join us for a webinar to find out all about the MSP opportunity in 2021 and beyond...
The role of managed services providers (MSPs) should never be underestimated, both now and in the future.
Despite the events of 2020 so far, MSPs play – and will continue to play – a key role in helping businesses of all sizes continue with both business as normal and their on-going digital transformation efforts.
Watch our webinar (now available on-demand) brought to you by Channel Pro and IT Pro in association with Datto where we will fully discuss the MSP opportunities that lie ahead.
Maggie Holland, editorial director of the B2B sites at Dennis will moderate the discussion. She is joined by Christian Nagele and Alan Butler, senior director of EMEA strategy and director EMEA marketing respectively for Datto and Alastair Edwards, chief analyst at Canalys,
During the webinar, we discuss:
- What exactly we mean by managed services.
- What role managed services providers (MSPs) play in digital transformation and wider business value.
- How organisations interested in providing rather than just consuming managed services can become an MSP themselves,
- How the role of the MSP has changed and evolved over the years and what the future holds for them?
- How to build and maintain a good and trusted relationship on both sides of the equation
Click here to sign up to what is a really informative and engaging discussion that's now available on-demand.
How to choose an AI vendor
Five key things to look for in an AI vendorDownload now
The UK 2020 Databerg report
Cloud adoption trends in the UK and recommendations for cloud migrationDownload now
2021 state of email security report: Ransomware on the rise
Securing the enterprise in the COVID worldDownload now
The impact of AWS in the UK
How AWS is powering Britain's fastest-growing companiesDownload now