Webinar: Embracing Managed Services
Join us for a webinar to find out all about the MSP opportunity in 2021 and beyond...
The role of managed services providers (MSPs) should never be underestimated, both now and in the future.
Despite the events of 2020 so far, MSPs play – and will continue to play – a key role in helping businesses of all sizes continue with both business as normal and their on-going digital transformation efforts.
Watch our webinar (now available on-demand) brought to you by Channel Pro and IT Pro in association with Datto where we will fully discuss the MSP opportunities that lie ahead.
Maggie Holland, editorial director of the B2B sites at Dennis will moderate the discussion. She is joined by Christian Nagele and Alan Butler, senior director of EMEA strategy and director EMEA marketing respectively for Datto and Alastair Edwards, chief analyst at Canalys,
During the webinar, we discuss:
- What exactly we mean by managed services.
- What role managed services providers (MSPs) play in digital transformation and wider business value.
- How organisations interested in providing rather than just consuming managed services can become an MSP themselves,
- How the role of the MSP has changed and evolved over the years and what the future holds for them?
- How to build and maintain a good and trusted relationship on both sides of the equation
Click here to sign up to what is a really informative and engaging discussion that's now available on-demand.
How virtual desktop infrastructure enables digital transformation
Challenges and benefits of VDIFree download
The Okta digital trust index
Exploring the human edge of trustFree download
Optimising workload placement in your hybrid cloud
Deliver increased IT agility with the cloudFree Download
Modernise endpoint protection and leave your legacy challenges behind
The risk of keeping your legacy endpoint security toolsDownload now