ScienceLogic confirmed as sponsor of UKCA 2019
Multi and hybrid cloud specialist named as headline sponsor for this year's UK Cloud Awards
ScienceLogic has pledged its support for innovation in the cloud industry by signing up as headline sponsor of this year's UK Cloud Awards.
Established by the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF), in association with Cloud Pro, the awards are designed to celebrate the cloud-based success of vendors and end-user organisations across the UK.
Judging - led by Jez Back, founder of Erebus Technology Consulting - has already commenced and the shortlist will be announced in early April. The awards themselves will be held at County Hall on 16 May.
Speaking of the awards, Clive Spanswick, ScienceLogic's vice president of EMEA, said: "The UK cloud industry is leading the charge on digital transformation, helping organisations transform their businesses with innovative cloud-based services. The UK Cloud Awards offer the perfect vehicle to showcase the very best of British creativity & leadership within this hugely exciting marketplace. We're therefore delighted to return with our support for a third year and look forward to celebrating with the finalists and ultimate winners on the night itself."
The award categories are as follows:
- Most Innovative Enterprise Product
- Most Innovative SMB Product
- Best Cloud Platform Solution
- Cyber or Security Product or Service
- Best FinTech Product or Service
- Best Data Management Product or Service
- Best AI/ML Enabled Product or Service
- Best Cloud Enabled End User Experience
BEST DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROJECTS
- Public Sector Project/3rd Sector Project
- Private Sector Enterprise Project
- Private Sector SMB Project
- Best DevOps & Function as a Service Implementation
BEST-IN-CLASS CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDER
- Best Cloud Service Provider
- Best Cloud Managed Service Provider
- Cloud Migration Partner/Technical Collaboration Project
- Best Newcomer of the Year
- Cloud Visionary of the Year
Alex Hilton, CIF's CEO, added: "ScienceLogic is one of the leading lights in the industry, so we are very pleased to welcome them as a headline sponsor for this year's UK Cloud Awards. The purpose of these awards is to reward excellence in the cloud sector, and with the support of ScienceLogic, we will be able to put on the best awards ceremony yet. Interest in the awards grows year-on-year, and I have every confidence that this will be our most exciting and rewarding year yet."
How to scale your organisation in the cloud
How to overcome common scaling challenges and choose the right scalable cloud serviceDownload now
The people factor: A critical ingredient for intelligent communications
How to improve communication within your businessDownload now
Future of video conferencing
Optimising video conferencing features to achieve business goalsDownload now
Improving cyber security for remote working
13 recommendations for security from any locationDownload now