The IT Pro Podcast: A post-COVID cloud future
COVID has rewritten the rulebook for businesses - but will it last?
The COVID-19 crisis has had a profound impact on all of us, but one of the most drastic changes has been to business IT. Digital transformation and remote collaboration have been catapulted to the top of CIOs’ priority list, and companies have found themselves supporting scores of remote workers.
But with a vaccine tantalisingly close to rollout, how will these trends evolve once it’s safe to go back to the office? Joining us this week to discuss the potential long-term impact of COVID on the UK’s cloud market is Frank Jennings, commercial & cloud Lawyer at Wallace LLP.
- Post COVID-19: The end of the office as we know it?
- Navigating the public cloud
- Alibaba's cloud growth outpaces AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud
- Cloud infrastructure spending surges 33% in Q3
- What is a managed IT service?
- How the enterprise can embrace hybrid cloud
- Five minutes with… Adam Gerrard, Yodel CDO
- What are the risks of cloud adoption?
- Five reasons why digital transformation is essential for business growth
- Digital transformation? Don’t bother unless you plan to address risk
- Brexit could cost UK firms £1.6bn if data-sharing agreement isn’t reached
- European court invalidates primary EU-US data transfer mechanism
- What is GDPR? Everything you need to know, from requirements to fines
- Now is the time to embrace remote working
- Managing cloud lifecycles
- The road to recovery: Growing your business in China
- Why you need to include the cloud in your disaster recovery plan
- Channel Pro
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
Unlocking collaboration: Making software work better together
How to improve collaboration and agility with the right techDownload now
Four steps to field service excellence
How to thrive in the experience economyDownload now
Six things a developer should know about Postgres
Why enterprises are choosing PostgreSQLDownload now
The path to CX excellence for B2B services
The four stages to thrive in the experience economyDownload now