The IT Pro Podcast: Multi-cloud madness
How do you manage a multi-cloud infrastructure that you didn’t know you had?
For some IT leaders, operating across multiple public cloud platforms is a conscious strategic decision that they’ve made - but sometimes it’s something that can happen completely by accident, either through pressing business imperative or via shadow IT. So what happens when you unexpectedly find yourself in a multi-cloud world without a plan in place to manage it?
It’s a problem that many CIOs are grappling with, particularly in light of the current crisis, and in this episode of the IT Pro Podcast, we sit down with VMware’s director of modern apps and cloud native platforms Ed Hoppitt to discuss how organisations can end up in this situation, as well as what can be done to manage the challenges of it.
- VMware talks up multi-cloud and Kubernetes at VMworld 2020
- Multi-cloud vs hybrid cloud – what's the difference?
- The IT Pro Podcast: Is the future multi-cloud?
- Six must-haves for Application Delivery in hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Surge in multi-cloud adoption reveals wider challenges
- Is the best cloud a small cloud?
- What is cloud sprawl?
- Cloud sprawl: how best to manage your cloud instances
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
- Get in touch with the podcast
Modern governance: The how-to guide
Equipping organisations with the right tools for business resilienceFree Download
Cloud operational excellence
Everything you need to know about optimising your cloud operationsWatch now
A buyer’s guide to board management software
How the right software can improve your board’s performance
The real world business value of Oracle autonomous data warehouse
Lead with a 417% five-year ROIDownload now