The IT Pro Podcast: Picking a programming language
With so many options, which languages should aspiring coders focus on?
But with so many different flavours to choose from, how can aspiring coders identify which programming languages are worth their time to learn? In this week’s episode, we talk to Jess Cregg, a self-taught developer who has gone from working in comms to being an associate solutions engineer at Twilio, to find out how she made the jump, and what languages prospective devs should start off with.
- What is TypeScript?
- Learn to code for free: The best UK coding and app development courses
- UK developers are most contented in the world, finds report
- How to become a Python developer
- Can I become a coder?
- Should you learn to code?
- How to become a computer programmer without a degree
- Taking the road less travelled to a career in IT
- The ultimate guide to becoming a programmer
- Whatever happened to the 1980s coding heroes?
- The IT Pro Podcast: Why cool kids code with COBOL
- IT Pro 20/20: The learning revolution starts now
- Is there still an app for that?