Outlook.com won’t let me forward any emails. Why not?
Hotmail.co.uk to Outlook.com upgrades: Your questions answered
The option to forward on an email no longer has its own standalone tab, like it did in Hotmail, which has created confusion for lots of users since the Outlook.com switchover took place.
If you need to access this feature, open an email and click on the reply tab. This will result in a drop down menu appearing that features a "Forward" option.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook - currently reading
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
Navigating the new normal: A fast guide to remote working
A smooth transition will support operations for years to comeDownload now
Leading the data race
The trends driving the future of data scienceDownload now
How to create 1:1 customer experiences at scale
Meet the technology capable of delivering the personalisation your customers craveDownload now
How to achieve daily SAP releases
Accelerate the pace of SAP change to support your digital strategyDownload now