Outlook.com won’t let me forward any emails. Why not?
Hotmail.co.uk to Outlook.com upgrades: Your questions answered
The option to forward on an email no longer has its own standalone tab, like it did in Hotmail, which has created confusion for lots of users since the Outlook.com switchover took place.
If you need to access this feature, open an email and click on the reply tab. This will result in a drop down menu appearing that features a "Forward" option.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook - currently reading
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
Unlocking collaboration: Making software work better together
How to improve collaboration and agility with the right techDownload now
Four steps to field service excellence
How to thrive in the experience economyDownload now
Six things a developer should know about Postgres
Why enterprises are choosing PostgreSQLDownload now
The path to CX excellence for B2B services
The four stages to thrive in the experience economyDownload now