Outlook.com won’t let me forward any emails. Why not?
Hotmail.co.uk to Outlook.com upgrades: Your questions answered
The option to forward on an email no longer has its own standalone tab, like it did in Hotmail, which has created confusion for lots of users since the Outlook.com switchover took place.
If you need to access this feature, open an email and click on the reply tab. This will result in a drop down menu appearing that features a "Forward" option.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook - currently reading
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
The case for a marketing content hub
Transform your digital marketing to deliver customer expectationsDownload now
Fast, flexible and compliant e-signatures for global businesses
Be at the forefront of digital transformation with electronic signaturesDownload now
Why CEOS should care about the move to SAP S/4HANA
And how they can accelerate business valueDownload now
IT faces new security challenges in the wake of COVID-19
Beat the crisis by learning how to secure your networkDownload now