Outlook.com won’t let me forward any emails. Why not?
Hotmail.co.uk to Outlook.com upgrades: Your questions answered
The option to forward on an email no longer has its own standalone tab, like it did in Hotmail, which has created confusion for lots of users since the Outlook.com switchover took place.
If you need to access this feature, open an email and click on the reply tab. This will result in a drop down menu appearing that features a "Forward" option.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook - currently reading
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
The IT Pro guide to Windows 10 migration
Everything you need to know for a successful transitionDownload now
Managing security risk and compliance in a challenging landscape
How key technology partners grow with your organisationDownload now
Software-defined storage for dummies
Control storage costs, eliminate storage bottlenecks and solve storage management challengesDownload now
6 best practices for escaping ransomware
A complete guide to tackling ransomware attacksDownload now