My Hotmail account has been changed to Outlook.com. How do I switch it back?
Unfortunately, you can't. While users who trialled Outlook.com before its full launch were able to switch back and forth, since the Hotmail brand was retired if you switched over there's no way to switch back and you can't sign up for a new hotmail account.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail? - currently reading
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
Navigating the new normal: A fast guide to remote working
A smooth transition will support operations for years to comeDownload now
Putting a spotlight on cyber security
An examination of the current cyber security landscapeDownload now
The economics of infrastructure scalability
Find the most cost-effective and least risky way to scaleDownload now
IT operations overload hinders digital transformation
Clearing the path towards a modernised system of agreementDownload now