My Hotmail account has been changed to Outlook.com. How do I switch it back?
Unfortunately, you can't. While users who trialled Outlook.com before its full launch were able to switch back and forth, since the Hotmail brand was retired if you switched over there's no way to switch back and you can't sign up for a new hotmail account.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail? - currently reading
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
Five lessons learned from the pivot to a distributed workforce
Delivering continuity and scale with a remote work strategyDownload now
Connected experiences in a digital transformation
Enable businesses to meet the demands of the futureDownload now
Simplify to secure
Reduce complexity by integrating your security ecosystemDownload now
Enhance the safety and security of your people, assets and operations
Enable a true vision of security with an engineered solution based on hyperconverged and storage platformsDownload now