My contacts list has disappeared - does that mean I’ve lost them all?
If all your contacts in Hotmail have gone, fear not, read on and find out how to get them back
If you click on the downward arrow in the top left hand corner of the Outlook.com home screen, a menu with four tabs should drop down.
Click on the one marked "People" and all of your old Hotmail contacts should be there. If that's not the case, it might be worth flagging this issue to Microsoft to see if they can shed any light on it.
The People tab also lets you populate your contacts list with details of your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn connections, and message their social networking profiles without leaving Outlook.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts - currently reading
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
Humility in AI: Building trustworthy and ethical AI systems
How humble AI can help safeguard your businessDownload now
Future of video conferencing
Optimising video conferencing features to achieve business goalsDownload now
Leadership compass: Privileged Access Management
Securing privileged accounts in a high-risk environmentDownload now
Why you need to include the cloud in your disaster recovery plan
Preserving data for business successDownload now