I can't find an email I received earlier. Where has it gone?
Whereas Hotmail provided users with a chronological view of ever email they had received, Outlook.com groups together correspondents that have been sent by the same contact into an ongoing thread, making it difficult for users to pick out individual messages.
It's a similar system to the one employed by Gmail and the online version of Microsoft's corporate Outlook product, but if you're used to seeing your emails lined up in a linear fashion it may take a little while to get used to.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone? - currently reading
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
Digitally perfecting the supply chain
How new technologies are being leveraged to transform the manufacturing supply chainDownload now
Three keys to maximise application migration and modernisation success
Harness the benefits that modernised applications can offerDownload now
Your enterprise cloud solutions guide
Infrastructure designed to meet your company's IT needs for next-generation cloud applicationsDownload now
The 3 approaches of Breach and Attack Simulation technologies
A guide to the nuances of BAS, helping you stay one step ahead of cyber criminalsDownload now