I can't find an email I received earlier. Where has it gone?
Whereas Hotmail provided users with a chronological view of ever email they had received, Outlook.com groups together correspondents that have been sent by the same contact into an ongoing thread, making it difficult for users to pick out individual messages.
It's a similar system to the one employed by Gmail and the online version of Microsoft's corporate Outlook product, but if you're used to seeing your emails lined up in a linear fashion it may take a little while to get used to.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone? - currently reading
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
The IT Pro guide to Windows 10 migration
Everything you need to know for a successful transitionDownload now
Managing security risk and compliance in a challenging landscape
How key technology partners grow with your organisationDownload now
Software-defined storage for dummies
Control storage costs, eliminate storage bottlenecks and solve storage management challengesDownload now
6 best practices for escaping ransomware
A complete guide to tackling ransomware attacksDownload now