I can't find an email I received earlier. Where has it gone?
Whereas Hotmail provided users with a chronological view of ever email they had received, Outlook.com groups together correspondents that have been sent by the same contact into an ongoing thread, making it difficult for users to pick out individual messages.
It's a similar system to the one employed by Gmail and the online version of Microsoft's corporate Outlook product, but if you're used to seeing your emails lined up in a linear fashion it may take a little while to get used to.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone? - currently reading
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
B2B under quarantine
Key B2C e-commerce features B2B need to adopt to surviveDownload now
The top three IT pains of the new reality and how to solve them
Driving more resiliency with unified operations and service managementDownload now
The five essentials from your endpoint security partner
Empower your MSP business to operate efficientlyDownload now
How fashion retailers are redesigning their digital future
Fashion retail guideDownload now