I can't find an email I received earlier. Where has it gone?
Whereas Hotmail provided users with a chronological view of ever email they had received, Outlook.com groups together correspondents that have been sent by the same contact into an ongoing thread, making it difficult for users to pick out individual messages.
It's a similar system to the one employed by Gmail and the online version of Microsoft's corporate Outlook product, but if you're used to seeing your emails lined up in a linear fashion it may take a little while to get used to.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone? - currently reading
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com?
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?
Unleashing the power of AI initiatives with the right infrastructure
What key infrastructure requirements are needed to implement AI effectively?Download now
Achieve today. Plan tomorrow. Making the hybrid multi-cloud journey
A Veritas webinar on implementing a hybrid multi-cloud strategyDownload now
A buyer’s guide for cloud-based phone solutions
Finding the right phone system for your modern businessDownload now
The workers' experience report
How technology can spark motivation, enhance productivity and strengthen securityDownload now