How do I print in Outlook.com?
Microsoft appears to have re-jigged the print email function in Outlook since we originally posted our tutorial, much to the chargrin of users.
Previously, when you opened an Outlook email, you would click on the "Actions" button in the top right hand corner, which would result in a drop down menu appearing with a "Print Message" option.
Since then the "Actions" tab appears to have been discontinued and replaced with a "...", as pictured.
If you click on this, a new drop down menu should appear, and the "Print" option is listed at the bottom.
However, as you can see from the comments box below, some users seem to be without an "Actions" or "..." tab at this time, so all we can suggest is using your browser's print page function (CTRL + P) until Microsoft comes up with a suitable alternative.
Although this is hardly an ideal solution because, as well as the email, the Outlook side bars (detailing how many items are currently sitting in your inbox) and the ads along the right hand side, will also be printed out too.
In This Article
- 2How do I switch back to Hotmail?
- 3I can't forward emails in Outlook
- 4I've lost my Hotmail contacts
- 5Where has my email gone?
- 6How do I print in Outlook.com? - currently reading
- 7I don't like Outlook. I want to complain
- 8How do I close my Outlook.com account?
- 9Does Outlook still have Facebook Chat?