Webinar Level: Basic
In just 20 minutes Antony Larose of FileMaker will show you how (without having to write a line of code) to turn an Excel file into a custom FileMaker business solution, that your colleagues will be able to use from wherever they are; via desktop, iPad, iPhone or web browser.
- Drag and drop from Excel into FileMaker.
- Sharing with others instantly.
- Accessing data on the move via iPad, iPhone and the web.
- Searching, sorting and charts.
- Simple customisation using themes and guides.
- Branding with your company logo.
- Adding photos direct from the iPad.
- Adding documents direct from a web browser.
- Drop-down lists with data.
- Live signature capture via iPad.
- Live bar code / QR code capture via iPad.
*Questions can be submitted via text-based chat interface during webinar. We may not be able to answer all of them during the event.
Preparing for long-term remote working after COVID-19
Learn how to safely and securely enable your remote workforceDownload now
Cloud vs on-premise storage: What’s right for you?
Key considerations driving document storage decisions for businessesDownload now
Staying ahead of the game in the world of data
Create successful marketing campaigns by understanding your customers betterDownload now
Solutions that facilitate work at full speedDownload now