Webinar Level: Basic
In just 20 minutes Antony Larose of FileMaker will show you how (without having to write a line of code) to turn an Excel file into a custom FileMaker business solution, that your colleagues will be able to use from wherever they are; via desktop, iPad, iPhone or web browser.
- Drag and drop from Excel into FileMaker.
- Sharing with others instantly.
- Accessing data on the move via iPad, iPhone and the web.
- Searching, sorting and charts.
- Simple customisation using themes and guides.
- Branding with your company logo.
- Adding photos direct from the iPad.
- Adding documents direct from a web browser.
- Drop-down lists with data.
- Live signature capture via iPad.
- Live bar code / QR code capture via iPad.
*Questions can be submitted via text-based chat interface during webinar. We may not be able to answer all of them during the event.
What you need to know about migrating to SAP S/4HANA
Factors to assess how and when to begin migrationDownload now
Your enterprise cloud solutions guide
Infrastructure designed to meet your company's IT needs for next-generation cloud applicationsDownload now
Testing for compliance just became easier
How you can use technology to ensure compliance in your organisationDownload now
Best practices for implementing security awareness training
How to develop a security awareness programme that will actually change behaviourDownload now