ChatBunker's free offering streamlines health care communication during coronavirus outbreak
ChatBunker breaks down barriers of communication during the coronavirus outbreak with free HIPAA-compliant offering
Across the U.S., coronavirus has caused healthcare organizations to restructure their workforce to meet patient needs. It’s forced team members and administrative personnel to practice social distancing, reshaping the way they can share patient information. ChatBunker aims to break down these barriers of communication at no charge.
ChatBunker is an SaaS agnostic application that’s available to everyone, everywhere and on all platforms. The application provides each user with robust functionality and customizability, making it the ideal solution for all HIPAA-compliant communication.
With ChatBunker, organizations can now effectively communicate via a cloud-based offering. Healthcare organizations will benefit from integrated tools, all of which assist in the secure transfer of patient health records.
ChatBunker features include:
- Secure text and instant messaging: Communication through ChatBunker is available anywhere, anytime and is compatible with internet browsers, iOS and Android.
- Urgent communications: Send routine or urgent messages separated by categories, individuals or entire organizations.
- Communications destroyed daily: To ensure security, ChatBunker wipes daily SMS chat logs from its servers daily.
- Deployment among users: Streamline administrative control with automated email invites to all new ChatBunker users.
- Categories: With ChatBunker, organizations can create as many categories as necessary. Examples include physicians, nursing teams, environmental service and supply-chain support.
- Collaboration: ChatBunker users can participate in real-time screen sharing consultations that maintain HIPAA standards and meet social distancing requirements.
- Hyperlinks: One-click access to important hospital data such as call lists, treatment recommendations and team schedules.
- Scheduling API: Integrate ChatBunker with scheduling software to show who is at work or on-call and who is unavailable.
ChatBunker is now available free to healthcare organizations and medical groups. ChatBunker recognizes that in light of the coronavirus outbreak, now is the time for healthcare organizations to optimize their HIPAA-compliant communication systems.
The ultimate law enforcement agency guide to going mobile
Best practices for implementing a mobile device programFree download
The business value of Red Hat OpenShift
Platform cost savings, ROI, and the challenges and opportunities of Red Hat OpenShiftFree download
Managing security and risk across the IT supply chain: A practical approach
Best practices for IT supply chain securityFree download
Digital remote monitoring and dispatch services’ impact on edge computing and data centres
Seven trends redefining remote monitoring and field service dispatch service requirementsFree download