Six killer reasons to replace your printer with a new HP Color LaserJet with JetIntelligence
The latest HP Color LaserJet printers can make a real difference to your business.
Designed and built around HP's revolutionary Colorsphere 3 toner technology, the latest LaserJet printers are the most advanced laser printers HP has ever produced. And we don't mean advanced in the sense of some slight ramping up of specifications or in terms of features that you'll never use, but in the sense that the new LaserJet printers can change office life for the better in tangible ways. Here are six, just to get you started.
1. You'll spend less time waiting for prints Laser printers are often speedy once they get going, but slow to come up with the first page. However, combine HP's Colorsphere 3 toner with new, more efficient cartridges powered by JetIntelligence technology, and the new LaserJet printers don't leave you waiting. With a soft core and a low melting point, Colorsphere 3 toner particles take less time and energy to warm up, helping the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 multi-function printer get the first page out up to 40 per cent faster than previous models. The LaserJet M552 can wake up from auto standby and print in as little as nine seconds, while even the entry-level HP Color LaserJet Pro M252 delivers its first monochrome page in under 13 seconds or its first colour page in just 14. What's more, once the new LaserJets have started printing, there's just no stopping them. Even the M252 can print at 18 pages per minute, while the M553 hits speeds of up to 40ppm.
2. Duplex Prints without the Speed Penalty Whether they're working to live up to their environmental responsibilities or simply trying to save money, many companies now advocate double-sided printing as a matter of policy. Unfortunately, with most previous laser printers printing duplex pages involves dramatic reductions in printing speed. With HP's latest LaserJet printers, that's not the case. The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 has the fastest duplex printing of any printer in its class, while the M552 and M553 deliver double-sided prints at the same speed they print single-sided. That means proper duplex pages at 35ppm and 40ppm respectively. You can save money and help save the planet, yet still save precious time.
3. Smaller Printers, Quieter Printing Office space is at a premium, and with many start-ups working from small premises, and more people than ever working from home, the trend is only going one-way. That's why HP's LaserJet with JetIntelligence printers have been designed to take up less space than ever before. Together, a more efficient cartridge design and the soft-core, low-melt design of the Colorsphere 3 toner have made it possible for LaserJet printers to occupy 49 per cent less space than the equivalent previous generation LaserJets. The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP 277 is the smallest colour laser MFP in its class, while the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252 is so compact that the whole printer could fit inside the shell of its predecessor. What's more, the efficient toner cartridges and streamlined mechanisms make these printers much less noisy too. Like quiet and unobtrusive? These are the laser printers for you.
4. Enhanced Security and Mobile Compatibility There's more to information security than just data security, and printouts can be sensitive documents too. HP's latest LaserJet with JetIntelligence printers take this on-board, with tools designed to ensure that prints aren't left loitering in the output tray, and that IT managers can control, monitor and manage what teams are printing. HP Imaging and Printing Security Centre (IPSC) helps streamline the deployment and management of HP printers, either individually or as part of a fleet, with a policy-based approach to security compliance and tools to secure print infrastructure.
That's not all. HP JetAdvantage Private Print strips the complexity from pull printing, where prints have to be requested and authenticated while the user is at the printer. There are no servers, no setup hassles, no maintenance and no additional costs, and the cloud-based pull-print solution works with a card reader for fast authentication or with iOS and Android mobile apps. Not only do these apps allow you to print direct from tablets and smartphones, but they also provide you with instant, secure access to the print queue. What's more, with NFC touch-to-print features, Apple AirPrint and Mopria certification, you can print from most mobile devices without any apps installed.
5. Less admin, less maintenance Thanks to more robust components and cartridge systems designed to reduce wear, the new LaserJet printers are HP's most robust and reliable yet. The new Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence help you track ink usage and cartridge status, letting you know when inks are running out, while yielding more pagers per cartridge than ever before. With the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M552, for example, you can get up to 58 per cent more professional quality prints per cartridge than with previous generation products. That means fewer trips to the printer, and less time spent on maintenance and administration. What's more, you don't even need to remove the seal when changing cartridges; it's now removed automatically and stored in the cartridge during installation.
6. You can save money without even trying Put the Colorsphere 3 toner technology together with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence, and your business saves money without any effort. On the one hand, you have printers that consume up to 53 per cent less energy in use, while drawing under 1W in Auto On/Off mode. On the other hand, you have toner cartridges that yield up to 33 per cent more pages with HP's new LaserJet printers. Duplex printing and pull printing are proven methods of cutting costs further, and with HP IPSC you can put mandatory policies in place. The result of all this? Lower printing costs, less wasted time.
Fast, energy-efficient, cost-effective and affordable, the new line of LaserJet printers make a compelling case for business, and with models covering everything from small businesses to large enterprises, these six killer reasons could soon be working for you.
The Total Economic Impact™ Of Turbonomic Application Resource Management for IBM Cloud® Paks
Business benefits and cost savings enabled by IBM Turbonomic Application Resource ManagementFree Download
The Total Economic Impact™ of IBM Watson Assistant
Cost savings and business benefits enabled by Watson AssistantFree Download
The field guide to application modernisation
Moving forward with your enterprise application portfolioFree Download
AI for customer service
Discover the industry-leading AI platform that customers and employees want to useFree Download