The IT Pro Podcast: Thinking differently about security
How eBay Classifieds Group keeps its users secure in a changing world
The pandemic has forced all of us online in ways we haven’t been previously, and that applies to hackers and cyber criminals just as much as it does to regular people. Over the past year, threat actors have adjusted their tactics in order to exploit our new patterns of behaviour, which makes defenders’ jobs all the more difficult.
In this week’s IT Pro Podcast, we talk to James Bynoe, head of information security at eBay Classifieds Group, to find out how he’s protecting his organisation’s sizeable network of staff and customers against these evolving threats.
- How to beat ransomware
- The truth about ransomware
- Ransomware payments are declining as more victims refuse to pay
- The IT Pro Podcast: The psychology of security
- Mind-reading hackers are stealing your data
- 10 quick tips for identifying phishing emails
- The IT Pro Podcast: How hackers steal your password
- Hackers have raked in £34.5 million from COVID-related scams
- How do I best support my remote workers?
- Three keys to a long-term remote working strategy
- How to protect your remote workforce
- 12 must-have tools for working from home
- How to build a comprehensive cyber security strategy