The IT Pro Podcast: Microsoft Build goes virtual
We dig into some of the most important announcements from this year’s show
In any normal year, Seattle would currently be flooded with developers, in town for Microsoft’s annual Build developer conference. Of course, this is no normal year and like many events, Build 2020 was run as a virtual conference. That didn’t stop Microsoft unveiling a deluge of announcements, however, with everything from Azure container management and AI development tools to a new Windows Terminal app and WSL improvements.
In this week’s episode of the IT Pro Podcast, we’re taking a deep dive into some of the most interesting announcements from Build 2020, digging into what they mean both for Microsoft’s customers and for its overall strategy. For more information on everything Microsoft revealed made at its virtual show, check out our guide to every Build 2020 announcement.
- Is a bot your next employee?
- Microsoft Build 2020: More than 50 products unveiled during online-only conference
- Microsoft, not Amazon, is going to win the cloud wars
- The IT Pro Podcast: Is the future multi-cloud?
- Wunderlist creator wastes no time announcing new Superlist productivity app
- Microsoft Azure review: Competitive cloud pricing takes a bite out of AWS
- Replaced by an AI: Would you retrain for a new job?
- What is ethical AI?
- The IT Pro Podcast: Can AI ever be ethical?
- IT Pro 20/20: Living at the mercy of technology
- View from the airport: Microsoft Ignite 2019
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
B2B under quarantine
Key B2C e-commerce features B2B need to adopt to surviveDownload now
The top three IT pains of the new reality and how to solve them
Driving more resiliency with unified operations and service managementDownload now
The five essentials from your endpoint security partner
Empower your MSP business to operate efficientlyDownload now
How fashion retailers are redesigning their digital future
Fashion retail guideDownload now