Logitech C925e Business Webcam review: Top of the heap
An excellent argument for spending a little extra on your webcam
When it comes to 1080p webcams, the C925e sits at the head of the table. Not that you would know it from the list of specs, which are entirely ordinary for the price.
Start recording with the C925e, however, and the difference in quality becomes instantly clear. Just like the more expensive C930e, it puts you in the best light – even in the worst light. Nor will you have to fiddle with settings to find the right colour intensity or white balance, with the onboard processing doing such a good job that the fact you can take fine control over both aspects becomes a check in a box rather than a meaningful feature.
The C930e is a better choice for presenters thanks to its wider 90° field of view capturing more of the background, but the C925e’s 78° is perfect for everyday meetings where you need to stay centre of frame – not too big, not too small. With no way to twist the camera, however, its design is static compared to rivals.
It’s also one of the widest units here, with the space on either side of the lens dedicated to large dual microphones. Don’t get too excited – they’re no match for a dedicated headset – but they’re effective enough for standard video calls.
With certification across Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and many more videoconferencing apps – plus support for H.264, which maximises quality over low bandwidths – this is a reliable and high-quality business webcam. Only one thing counts against it, and that’s the price.
Logitech C925e Business Webcam specifications
Field of view
126 x 29 x 32mm
3yr limited warranty
In This Article
- 11080p webcams: Smarten up your video calls with these external cameras
- 2Acer ACR010 review: Bottom of the barrel
- 3Aukey PC-W3 1080p Webcam review: A solid silver medallist
- 4AVerMedia PW315 review: Vibrant and versatile
- 5Jelly Comb W10 1080p HD Webcam Pro review: Flawed but functional
- 6Logitech C925e Business Webcam review: Top of the heap - currently reading
- 7Logitech C930e Business Webcam review: Precise but pricey