What will the office of the future really look like?
How can cognitive innovations such as IBM's Watson help make our working lives better? Watch our expert debate to find out...
Are you really prepared for what the future of the office will look like? Thankfully, cognitive technologies such as IBM's Watson are.
There's good news too. You're not alone in this new dawn of doing business and being productive, so it's important to reflect on and respond to what assistive technologies are out there. After all, when you're equipped with the right tools and technologies, your time can be freed up for other value-added tasks. You'll find yourself in the fortunate position of not having to choose between keeping the lights on an innovating...
In our exclusive webcast, we discuss the role of cognitive and the office of the future and how the two can be combined to drive business success.
The webcast is moderated by IT Pro contributing editor Stephen Pritchard, who is joined by Quocirca founder and principal analyst Clive Longbottom and Stuart McRae, an executive collaboration evangelist at IBM.
Talking points include:
- What working life will be like in 2017 and beyond and how technologies, in particular cognitive, will help rather than hinder in this new world.
- The role of intuitive IT and digital assistants that aim to become more intelligent by learning from the user rather than the other way round
- How advancements in already sophisticated technologies in the AI and cognitive space are driving new ways of working and delivering real value across the workplace.
- What Watson is and what it is not and how this sophisticated technology can play a very valid role in your business today and tomorrow.
- The fact that email is not dead, but there is a need to change the way we view email and related tools. It's about finding better ways to extract value from emails so they become a business enabler rather than a burden.
- The way cognitive is changing how enterprises work and the importance of employee engagement. The result being more engaged/happier employees and better business results.
- The role of apps in the future. With Bluemix, anyone can be a developer, so how do you channel the positives of shadow IT without the negatives and ensure app development is targeted and fit for purpose without the IT department becoming a bottleneck?
- The role social and cloud will play in these new ways of working and how to avoid the pitfalls that may lie ahead.
- Countering adoption negativity and cultural change.
- How to marry technology and culture to deliver the best results for a range of users and use cases.
How inkjet can transform your business
Get more out of your business by investing in the right printing technologyDownload now
Journey to a modern workplace with Office 365: which tools and when?
A guide to how Office 365 builds a modern workplaceDownload now
Modernise and transform your sales organisation
Learn how a modernised sales process can drive your businessDownload now
Your guide to managing cloud transformation risk
Realise the benefits. Mitigate the risksDownload now